Saturday, January 21, 2006

Christmas Dinner

With Peter, Jules and myself in Switzerland for Christmas (yes Tamsin I know you are sick of hearing about that), Tamsin and I decided to have a belated Christmas dinner here at our house for everyone.

It was a pretty cool night, we made a delicious roast and I met a few new people which was nice. Even the Ice Cream Christmas Cake that Tamsin made was good (although I was dubious in the beginning).

Plenty of wine was drunk (some more then others) and you will be pleased to know that Peter, Jen and Tamsin won the name that city quiz I made up and Jules, Libby and Carl won the name that song (you would think Tamsin and Jen would know a lot about eighties songs - turns out not as much as Libby, Carl and Jules)!

Oh and we still have some of that ice cream stuff if anyone is interested!

No comments: