Friday, February 25, 2005

Fiona's Birthday

Or the week of nothing...

Well it has pretty much been a week of nothing. It started snowing through the week which pretty much limited our activities (it was too cold to do anything) so I spent the week applying for jobs and fielding calls from agents!

The good news is that I had an interview this afternoon. It was for a company called Kingston Telecommunications based in Wakefield which means I would have to move up north for it. It was a phone interview with one of their project managers. The bad news is I think I stuffed it. It was the first time I have done a phone interview which is a strange sensation! But I guess time will tell.

It was also Fiona's birthday yesterday. Fiona is Jules' sister who is also over here working. So tonight we all went out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. There were about 25 people there but the restaurant took forever to get us seated and serve food. Nevertheless is was still okay.



Post dinner photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks better in black and white don't you think?