Saturday, September 24, 2005

Little Australia

A mate of mine from Uralla, Brad, was over for a visit, and he had organised for a group of Uralla people over here to meet up for a drink. So yesterday I caught the train from work to London to meet up with everyone. I had booked a hotel room for the night because it was going to be a big one!

We all met up at a pub in Earls Court where Kate was living (another Uralla person) and had a drink before heading off to the Walkabout in Shepherd's Bush.

Once we were there we all proceeded to drink far too much and listen to some really bad music (two words - Bon and Jovi). Towards the end of the night my cousin, Paul, and his girlfriend turned up. I had not seen him for ages either, so it was nice catching up with all these people.

We left around 2am and walked back to Earls Court (I was staying around the corner in Kensington). Man did I have a hangover this morning!


Brad and Kate


Paul and his girlfriend


All of us!

No comments: