Wednesday, March 30, 2005

SCT

Or Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go!

Well I had my first day of work today and it is good to be working again I must say.

It was a "trial" day where either party could terminate the agreement immediately if anyone was unhappy, but it all worked out fine so that is good.

I am working for a company called SCT which is based at the Southampton Docks about six miles from where I am currently staying. The only problem is no bus services go near the area, so it is a bus from here to the entrance of the docks and then about a 2km walk into the office itself. To say it is not the nicest walk would be an understatement - trucks are whizzing past constantly!!

Also, I think it is going to take a while to get back into a routine, these 7:00am starts will be hard!

More about the work later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just don't mention the prospect of being relegated from the Premier League to any locals.