Sunday, April 17, 2005

Monkey World

Or Justin's Taxi...

Yesterday we went to Monkey World. It is over in Dorset, about an hours drive from Southampton. You see Jules was given a Monkey sponsorship for her birthday a few weeks ago so we had to go and visit the monkey she was sponsoring.

Well there is not much to say about the place apart from the fact that there were a lot of Monkeys there. It was a bit much after a while, but they do a great job so I guess I should not complain.

Once at home Jules headed out for a girls night while Peter and I stayed in. A couple of hours later Tamsin (a mate of Jules) came back, she didn't feel like staying out or going home. So we all sat around watching tele and talking. Then about 2am Jules called she was drunk but also panicked. Apparently one of her friends had lost her bag and was blaming another friend. They were having a huge argument and Jules wanted me to go and pick them up and ferry them home (separately). One friend was going to stay here for the night and another somewhere else. Once we all got back here there were tears all round. Both Jules and her mate were pretty drunk! In the end there was not much else I could do so I headed off to bed.

This morning there were sore heads all around. Everyone had sobered up and apologies were made. The bag was found and it was all good! It was a good end to the weekend.

Next weekend Peter and I are off to Brussels while Jules heads off to Dublin.

Oh, before I go, I have been working on a logo for my company (Solixar). Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the proportioned symmetry of the logo and contrasting colour effect.
The name also conjures up the idea of a magician which is a great advertisement.
Nice work.

Justin Geldof said...

Thanks for that DVo. For your response you can go and enjoy a Hoegaarden on me!